Yep, we lost the annual 3-Form best installation contest...sad but true. It was inevitable though. Our bathroom remodel had a modest budget and was designed and installed by Carmen and me. While the winning projects were from BIG BUCK$ design interior firms. Still, our design was a top 10 vote getter out of 73 residential entries. Not bad, eh?
However, I must say that the grand prize entry (from the commercial category) from Jackson Hole, WY is gorgeous (see below).
Jackson has come a long way in interior design since the days when decorating = hanging deer, moose or elk antlers on the wall (or making an arch out of them). It was back in those days (1977) when I uttered the now infamous line while watching all of coffee drinking compared to Utah..."Jackson Holes sure do love coffee." Kinda funny that I ended up living in Seattle where there are 15+ coffee shops within 2 blocks of my office (seriously).
Here are the contest winner details. What are your favorites?
http://www.3-form.com/best_installation_contest-view.php
3 comments:
I voted for you. Your's was pretty darn neat. Perhaps if you would have had an antler arch as the doorway you would have won.
Wow...this looks so great...congrats on getting in the top ten! Love the tile and that turquoise blue. I'm impressed!
We voted for you too!
Post a Comment