Saturday, May 10, 2008

"Carm, you're totally rockin' it!" - Aja, age 4

We've been flying kites on Friday nights for the past 3 weeks. It's been really fun. Last night when Carmen was at the controls Aja said, "Carm, you're totally rockin' it!" It's funny to hear your kids parrot back things you never knew you said.

Speaking of Carm, she is totally rockin' it as a mom. Happy Mother's day sweetie.

Here are some action shots of Aja, Carmen & Liv.

On our last poll, the #1 thing you're sick of is high gas prices. Although I must admit, I was surprised by all the pent-up angst about Thomas Kinkade. Funny stuff.

Anyway in response to your displeasure with the price of oil & gas, you get to vote for your favorite "gas-less" modes of transportation. Mine are Tevas and wagons. What are yours?


1 comment:

jjjensenfamily said...

How can Carmen carry a 1-year old in a front carrier. I have to stop after 6 months because it hurts my back.
Can't wait to see you and the girls. We should get some good conversations between the girls and boys this time.