Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lake Sammamish

Here are some pictures from our time on Lake Sammamish last weekend with our friends, Mike and Steffany Wood. For those of you not familiar w/ the area, this lake is the defining feature of the neighborhood. It is 100yds from our house.

I especially like the picture of Carmen. She is such a beautiful person...inside and out.

Yesterday morning, I ran over to the beach to watch a triathalon being staged there. My buddy from work, Stephen Taylor, was there with his two kids to cheer on his wife, Tracy. Tracy is a world-class tri-athlete and a very cool human being. She won the event. Afterward they came over for home-made granola and fresh strawberries. Next weekend she is competing in the world championships in Vancouver, BC. Good luck Tracy!

I'm off to Atlanta for business this week. I'm hoping to heist the secret formula for Coke that is stored in a secret bank vault somewhere in the city. Kidding. Yet, I will be touring Wamu's bank branches in the city and working with our leaders there. Should be fun.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Brad and I definately need to come visit sometime. I didn't know there was a lake so close to your house!

Love the picture of you one the tube with the girls. Reminds me of the time we floated to Rigby Lake. (Those were the days!)

4lakedames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4lakedames said...

hey jensens~
we hadn't heard if you were coming out our way, but glad you had fun on your lake for memorial day!
we won't be slide watering until july 1 when the leg will be well.
love that you got a tramp with tax money! can i come and play!
hope you are all well!
Haley