A "sculpture made for Carmen (yes, she calls her mom by her first name) to hold the scriptures on." She spent 3 days stripping the bark off this cedar log. The other sticks are bamboo. She tied them together with a stolen piece of twine from our square-foot garden boxes.
These are hydrangea leaves (that she picked, against my will) with hand-made mud balls. Later, she told me that fairies use leaves as plate.
7 comments:
Rico love your stuff aja!! Wait to be girl friend!!
What I like is that Aja is wearing socks in the mud while I see boots right inside the door.
How nice that she can entertain herself in such artistic ways.
Come to our house we've got plenty of sticks and rocks and weeds and such...oh the creations you could make!
that is awesome! I wish our boys would spend as much time playing in the backyard!
She would so fit in at my house. My kids are great creators!
e-mail me and I will get you Blaine's contact info.
mom.zoo5 at yahoo
great blog btw.
Well, this is why I've lost touch with you guys! Your blog hasn't been updated! Now how an I supposed to keep up? Merry Christmas!...
Hi Jeremy. I just can't tell you how hurt I am that I'm not on your list of blogs that you follow and yet all of Rob's former girlfriends are. Come on! I thought we bonded over us making your wife haul all our personal belongings up three flights of stairs in Seattle?
Post a Comment