Saturday, March 1, 2008

Swing Out Sisters

Much of my life still revolves around music...and my little girlies of course. This week we have all been giddy about Swing Out Sister's new release Beautiful Mess. You may remember this band from the 80's for their hit Breakout. Since then they have perfected their jazz-oriented-pop sound and have built a big following in Japan (I know that sounds funny, but it's true).

Anyway, Aja and Anna have been taking turns this week listening on the iPod around the house. They like to "groove" as they say.














Here's the video for one of the new tunes, Something Everyday. It's positive, catchy, pop...I love it.

3 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Swanky! Very cool Jeremy!

4lakedames said...

hey, i agree with the "fruit snacks" comment. We totally treat it as a candy too. I knew i liked you guys!
Love the photo of the girls in the crib. Holy Cow, Aja is drinking her milk...she is so tall and adorable! When are you having another baby??? soon?? lets plan it together, okay? I mean not literally together!! j/k bff
Haley from "the french Alps of WA"

the medeiros family said...

I like it...I'll have to check out more of their stuff. Love that you are passing along your affinity for music on to your girls. I credit much of my tastes to you and Tosh...love that you guys always had good music to introduce me to!