On so many levels, this picture is an instant classic!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
First Day of Kindergarten
Aja started Kindergarten this week. She's a Sunset Sockeye. Everyone asked if Carmen cried. Tears of joy perhaps. Both mother and daughter were psyched. The highlight so far has been riding the bus.
Anna started pre-school at Sunset too. She's a "peer model" at the early childhood education program. 70% of the kids have learning or physical disabilities. Aja did it last year and it was so great for her to learn how to interact with and appreciate differences. Anna is a "wild-child" compared to Aja though (see photo). So it'll be interesting to see how good of a "model" she turns out to be. Time will tell. I have to say, so far I'm already seeing her mature.
On so many levels, this picture is an instant classic!
On so many levels, this picture is an instant classic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Anna is so funny and I love how carefree liv is
Yeah for school. I can't believe Aja is a kindergartener! How exciting.
That is adorable. What a great idea with the signs! BTW, you've made me want to go to Central America immediately!
Are they really old enough? Great shot of the bus. And, you are right. That picture with all three is classic.
Post a Comment