Monday, September 1, 2008

3 Sildin' Girls

We just got back from Vancouver, BC, a favorite destination of ours. Typically, we indulge in good chocolate, swim in the pool, eat amazing Asian food, and go to Stanley Park. This trip was no different, except we were able to see the progress on the Vancouver Temple that is under construction. We had a great time.

The girls go bonkers for staying in a hotel. I guess it's not so much about the hotel as it is watching TV, jumping on the bed, and going swimming as much as possible. I remember those days with my dad too. It's a thrill to be 5 years old and staying in a hotel. Good, good times.

I snapped a few good pictures. Here's a super action shot of the gals...
I dig Carmen's new hair-do.

6 comments:

Greg Christensen said...

Awesome family trips are one of the reasons we're on this earth. Nice to see your pics.

the medeiros family said...

What a wonderful trip and BC is beautiful. That picture of your girls is really priceless!

Leah Hansen said...

Yeah staying in a hotel is still a highlight in my life... the girls are so cute!

Karen said...

Love that slide! It's like it was designed for the Jensen fam!

Anna said...

Sounds like a fun trip and some good family memories! Love the picture on the slide.

Casey said...

Carmen - I'm so glad I found your blog. I love blog surfing and especially when I find Temple Square friends.

When I was a kid we went to Vancouver every year. My dad is from BC. And we always went to Stanley Park. I love it there and thanks for reminding me of happy memories.

Check out my blog if you want crazycaseyslife.blogspot.com