Sunday, April 13, 2008

Numero Uno

Our sweet Liv celebrated her first birthday this past week. I told Carmen that I'd be blogging about it and she said,"I thought your blog was supposed to be different, more edgy."

Well, blogging about the Osmonds isn't exactly edgy. Regardless, I'm gonna write about things that are important and fun to me. My family, especially this sweet/juicy one year old IS really important to me. She had a great time digging into her own cake. As you can see below, we had to help her get going, but she figured it out.


4 comments:

Mama Mia said...

They grow up so fast!Happy Birthday Liv! Your blog is edgy Jeremy and always interesting!

Karen said...

She's getting so big. I was in bed falling asleep the other night when I thought, "Oh we need to call and tell Livee happy birthday" and here it is 9 days later and I didn't do it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIV!

p.s. Kait said it was fun seeing all you yesterday.

the medeiros family said...

Happy Birthday to Liv...what a cutie!
Thanks for the "LPS" term...I think that will be used often at my house!

Greg Christensen said...

That cake looks like a giant Ho Ho. Happy birthday to Liv!