As a special treat, we spent some time on youtube teaching the girls about Stevie Wonder. They loved him jamming to Superstition on Sesame Street. Before bed, I had them walking around the house with their eyes closed. Anna was bumping into walls. Blindness is such a new, crazy concept to them.Anyway, on youtube, we came across this Osmonds & Cher medley of Stevie songs. Yes, the jumpsuits are outrageously funny...however, the performance seriously rocks the house! This arrangements, harmonies, and great dance moves blow me away. This is live TV and they totally nail it. Wow!
4 comments:
Saw-weet! I love it! That's my kind of dancin!
I think the purple jumpsuit are rockin'. I wonder if Donny still has his?
Now that was entertainment! Love the flying keyboard! lol Yea, once you get passed the costumes, there really is great singing and moving going on. Worth waiting for it to download...thanks for sharing it!
Loved that ...the keyboard, the outfits and I really enjoyed their groovey moves! Funny tidbit I was in Wayne Osmond's ward 9 years ago in Bountiful! So funny to see them all so young!
Post a Comment